1. The Association shall be called "The Brighton Greyhound Owners' Association".
2. The object of the Association is to promote social activities amongst Greyhound Owners and their friends.
3. The Association shall be managed by a Committee of Members and shall consist of the following: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary/Treasurer and not less than two other members. The Committee shall have the power to fill any vacancy that may occur and co-opt, if they think fit.The retiring Officers and Members of the Committee shall be eligible for re-election. All nominations for election of Committee Members must be proposed and seconded in writing and handed to the Secretary at least 21 days prior to the Annual Meeting. Nominations shall be restricted to paid-up Members of the Association.
4. (a) The Association shall be open to past and present greyhound owners at Brighton and Hove Stadium on payment of the annual subscription, the value of which shall be fixed for the ensuing year and agreed at the Annual Meeting.
(b) The Committee may, at their discretion, accept application for membership from any individual who, it feels, will contribute to the good of the Association.
5. Subscriptions shall be due on 1st January, and the Annual Meeting shall be convened before the end of June.
6. A Special Meeting may be convened at any time by the Committee, specifying the object of the meeting. Notice convening a Special Meeting shall be sent to members not less than 7 days before the meeting, and shall specify the matters involved. Voting at Special or Annual Meetings shall be restricted to members who have paid subscriptions to the Association for the current or preceding year. Voting slips, when necessary, to be issued on production of Membership cards or by reference to the Membership Register.
7. The Committee shall have the power to expel any members who shall offend against the rules of the Association, or whose conduct shall, in the opinion of the Committee, render him/her unfit for membership of the Association, but for the purpose of this rule the vote of not less than two thirds of the whole Committee shall be necessary.
8. The Committee shall have power to amend the rules with immediate effect when necessary.
9. At Committee Meetings and at Annual Meetings the Chairman or ViceChairman, or in their absence a member selected by the meeting shall preside, and he shall have a casting vote in the event of an equality of votes.
Seamus Cahill - Highams Court Kennels, Layhams Road, Keston, Kent, BR2 6AR 01959 576777 / 07803 078046
Maria Collins - Croft Handy Kennels, 51a Lonesome Lane, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7QT 01737 249022 / 07811 527862
Matt Dartnall - 01753 685363 / 07720 781817
Claude Gardiner - Albourne Kennels, Wheatsheaf Road, Woodmancote, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9BD 01273 492916 / 07921 976028
June Harvey - Romsey 02380 812580 / 07989 415762
Jason Heath - Burnt Oak Farm, Burnt Oak Lane, Newdigate, Dorking, Surrey RH5 5BL 07920 005576
Alma Keppie - 02380 293 268 / 07736 164 881
Jamie Kingsley - Unit 4, Nestledown Kennels, Eastbourne Road, Blindley Heath, Lingfield, Surrey. RH7 6LG. 07950 774843
Derek Knight - Albourne Kennels, Wheatsheaf Road, Woodmancote, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9BD 01273 494737 / 07876 128625
Stuart Maplesden - Brighton and Hove Stadium Kennels, Wheatsheaf Road, Woodmancote, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9BD 01273 048128
Norah McEllistrim - 5 Burhill Kennels, Turners Lane, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 4AW 01932 221545 / 07767 136866
Richard Rees - Burhill Kennels, Turners Lane, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 4AW 01932 222637
Wendy Short - Little Rowfold, Coneyhurst Road, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DF 01403 784748 / 07870 184953
Tony Taylor - Hillside Greyhound Kennels, Shere Road, West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8SH 07836 778604
Ken Tester - Grasmere, Church Lane, Burstow, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9TG 01293 784302
Samantha West - Littlehampton 01903 885946 / 07921 395110
Wayne Wrighting - Brighton and Hove Stadium Kennels, Wheatsheaf Road, Woodmancote, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9BD 01273 492722
Richard Yeates - Great Missenden 01494 863685